Lip Tips - Best Tips on getting Beauty Lips
Easy Lip Tips for beautiful lips
- To achieve a pouty, sexy mouth, emphasize your top lip by dabbing just a touch of gloss in the center.
- Highlight your lips with a verylight eye shadow color that coordinates with your lip color tones. Place it right in the center of your upper and lower lips.
- To keep lips going all day, first pencil all over lips with a soft lip pencil. Apply lipstick over and blot.
- To make lips look fuller, line lips with a pencil and then blend the edges with a sponge applicator. Cover with gloss or petroleum jelly.
- To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your finger with tissue, and pole it into your moutn. Slowly twist it out of your mouth, eliminating any excess color.
- Gently rub with washcloth over lips before applying lipstick to smooth out lips.
- Apply foundation around the lips give a precise look without lip liner.
- To balance unevenly shaped lips, use a lighter colored lipstick on the smaller-sized lip.
- To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the work.
- For full lips, you really don't need lip liner, but if you like the look, soften edge with your finger or a Q-tip.
- Don't wear any lip color that is too glossy or shiny.
Spread your Buzz here..
What others have contributed to this page?
Use the form below.