Perfect Tips for Men's Skin
Skin Care Tips for Men - Men are not left behind in Beauty nowadays, they are equally vouching for the best possible looks. So stand and go to the nearest men's parlor.
Tips for effective shaving and Products to make it smooth
Razors types and varieties for Shaving
Skin is very sensitive part of body. Not only women but men also want healthy and young skin. Many skin products are now available in market for men. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are basic steps for keeping skin neat. Men have more oily skin than female.
Tips for Skin Care of Men
- Skin Type-It is important to determine which skin type you have. Is it oily, dry or normal? Depending upon your skin type you choose skin products.
- Wash your face-Wash your face at least twice in a day. Once or twice in a week use lukewarm water for washing your face. Use a mild soap and cold water. Wash your face after playing games.
- Cleansing-Use deep cleanser because men’s skin is more oily, dirty or polluted than women.
- Moisturizer-Apply moisturizers to keep your skin hydrated.
- Shaving-Good practice is to shave after shower. Use a sharp razor having double blade attached. Apply pre-shave lotion if you are using electric razor.
- Nutritious Diet-Eat healthy diet which is rich in anti-oxidants, vitamin E, C, and A. Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices for good skin.
- Exercise-It is also one of the important factors. Daily exercise keeps you active and maintain your blood circulation which directly reflects on your face.
- Skin care products-Use sunscreen if you are going outdoor. Use a non-astringent toner to keep skin elastic. Use creams, gels, moisturizers and cleanser such as Noxzema.
- Exfoliate-Exfoliate your skin at least twice in week to remove dead cells.
Tips on Anti Aging Skin Care for Men
- Maintain your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Avoid direct contact of your skin from strong UV rays.
- Use skin care products which suits on your skin type.
Some Don’t to Keep Your Skin Healthy
- Avoid smoking.
- Don't drink excess amount of alcohol, nicotine or coffee.
- Don’t stress out so much.
- Avoid direct contact of sun rays for longer time.
- Stay away from oil-based cosmetics products
- Keep away from greasy or fried food.
- Do not sleep for less time. Lack of sleep which is less than 6 hours makes your skin dehydrated and dull.
Spread your Buzz here..
What others have contributed to this page?
Use the form below.