Free Beauty Tips for Eye, makeup, and skin care - Natural homemade beauty products tips
Some of the best beauty tips for you
If you get a little heavy handed with the concealer, try dabbing a little moisturizer and blending in the area!
- While choosing makeup, moisturizers and sunscreens - make sure they are hypo-allergenic and fragrance-free.
- Clean - Yeah, bacteria does contribute to acne and all that. So try to keep your face as clean as possible always. This means try to keep everything away from your face--including your hands. Your hands come in contact with a ton of things, and the bacteria and dirt on the stuff you touch will just transfer to your face if you touch your face. You probably knew this already though, didn't you?
- Can't make it to your regular manicure appointment? Not to worry. For quick color that can carry you through, try a nicely noticeable neutral color like Salon Direct natural pink or french vanilla from Mary Kay. Your nails will look great.
- Food/Exercise-- You are what you eat. I myself am a junk food addict, but that doesn't mean everyone is. The more healthy foods you eat, the more it will show in your face. Also, sweating is really good as a contributing factor for clear skin. Some people think it's gross, but when you do a lot of exercising you usually sweat, and not only does exercising help make you stronger and keep you fit, but the sweating part helps get rid of toxins. Make sure to drink plenty of water while you exercise. Actually, even while not exercising, water is very important if you want to be healthy. Even though I don't eat/drink as healthy as I should, doesn't mean it's not important. Sometimes I'm just too lazy, which is bad.
- Use petroleum jelly or cold cream to remove stubborn eye makeup - its cheap and it works (even on waterproof mascara).
- Skin Type! Okay, so it's not as exciting as it sounds. But in order to know what daily routine to follow, and what products to use, you should probably know what kind of skin you have.
Spread your Buzz here..
What others have contributed to this page?
Use the form below.