Eye Make-up Tips - Best Tips to make your eyes look better and the best
Eyes makeup tips and tricks-- 13 ways to dramatize & glamorize!!
- Get a softer pencil line by rolling the point of your eye pencil between your fingers.Your body heat will soften the pigments, giving you a smoky, smudged line.
- Get a more precise line by refrigerating the eye pencil for about 30 minutes before using it. It hardens the pigments far a sharper line.
- Add drama to nearly naked makeup by smudging clear lip gloss onto your brow bone.It openes up your eyes without adding any color.
- Draw a line that won't budge: Line eyes with liquid liner, then set it by tracing over it with layer of powder shadow in the same color. For the same longevity in a softer look, line eyes in a pencil before setting with powder shadow.
- Curl your lashes so they stay curled: warm an eyelash curler under your blow-dryer for two or three seconds before using it on lashes (test it on your hand first to be sure it's not hot!!).Your lashes will curl like crazy- and if you add a coat of mascara, they'll stay that way all night.
- Wake up sleepy eyes: Liven your look by applying navy mascara over your regular mascara- just to the tips of the lashes at the outers corners.
- Keep mascara from flaking by dusting ona loose powder between coats. The powder helps the mascara adhere to lashes; it also adds volume, giving you a lasher look!
- Clump-proof your mascara:Wipe the mascara wand with tissue to remove excess. Apply mascara,let lashes dry, then brush through with a lash comb or spiral lash brush to separate and prevent flacking later.Wipe off any flackes with a powder brush.
- Get lush lashes without mascara:Rub a little petroleum jelly onto lashes to darken and define them.This works best on lashes that have a natural curl.
- Pump up sparse lashes by dotting eyeliner pencil between them; use a shade that matches your lashes.( If you wear mascara, use a dark brown pencil ).
- Ease mascara onto lashes of sensitive eyes by applying it to the tips of lashes only.Before the mascara dries, comb lashes with a clean lash brush to remove excess mascara, which could flake and irritate.
- Brighten your eyes:Use a white eyeliner pencil to brighten and open your eyes by drawing light to them. Draw a thick line along your upper lashes and blend with your finger.
- Boost your eyeshadow: Moisten the sponge applicator before applying powder shadow.The moisture makes the color go on darker for a bolder look.
amazing tips! Thanks! They really help! --Aisha Bagel
Spread your Buzz here..
What others have contributed to this page?
Use the form below.